- A relaxed and thoroughly spectacular tour through the majestic landscape of the “Rose Garden” of the Italian Dolomites.
- Walking with llamas- their relaxed and empathetic nature make them perfect hiking companions.
- Staying in mountain refuges in stunning locations
Meeting point: Tiers
DAY 1: Tiers (1028m)– Vajolethaus (2243m)
DAY 2: Vajolethaus (2243m) – Schlernhaus (2457m)
DAY 3: Schlernhaus (2243m) – Seiseralm (1680m)
Tour time: Approx 7-8 hrs per day at a relaxed pace
Activity level requirements
Previous hiking experience, steady footing, fitness for walking 7-8 hours at a relaxed pace with around 1000m ascent per day.
3 days personalised guided hike with German and English speaking mountain guides.
2 nights half board (board, dinner & breakfast) in shared rooms (2-4 bed) in mountain huts
A personal llama companion who will also carry some of your gear.
Pre-tour information package (including local information, packing & travel guide)
Tour photo album
Optional extras- available for booking on request:
- Travel to/from start/end point
- Pre or post tour accommodation
Confirmation and payment:
- Early bird price €495 until 1st April 2018
- Confirmation via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20% deposit due upon booking.
- Booking confirmation, certificate of bond insurance and payment information will be sent on upon registration